Be a part of medical research with our current clinical trials.
Diet and the body’s microbiome
- Aged 18-65 years old
- No underlying medical conditions
- Are available October and November 2023
- Able to complete a two-month dietary study and agree to eating all meals provided
- Have regular (almost daily) bowel movements
- Can attend fortnightly visits to our research facility in Notting Hill
- Commit to self-collecting stool samples
- Have access to a domestic oven
REMASTER Trial – high blood pressure
- 8 years or older.
- Have high blood pressure (>140/90mmHg) or are taking one or two high blood pressure medications.
- Have low renin (a hormone measured with a simple blood test through your family doctor).
- Able to attend the Endocrine Hypertension clinic at Monash Health for seven visits in a year.
Clinic location: Department of Endocrinology, on Level 3, Block E, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton.
Endometrial Origins of Stillbirth (EOS) Study
- Live in Victoria
- Aged 18-40
- Have a menstrual period
- And is NOT on hormonal contraceptives
- Have been pregnant in the past 3 years, including any of the following;
- Preterm birth or stillbirth (20-37 weeks)
- Second-trimester miscarriage (12-20 weeks)
- Placental insufficiency (preeclampsia or fetal growth restriction)
- Term, live birth (37+ weeks)